Community recovery support groups can greatly enhance recovery and help individuals maintain sobriety. Since 2013, Habitude™ has offered a recovery support group.
This group would benefit the following individuals;
- Individuals who have completed the Habitude In-Patient Program
- Individuals currently enrolled in the Habitudes Out-Patient Program
- Habitude Family Members
- Families struggling in our community with a loved one who is currently addicted to a substance
- Individuals in early recovery
- Individuals with long-term recovery that could lend a hand to their peers.
This recovery support group is not recommended for anyone actively abusing substances or under the influence.